To lead in transforming human resources into productive, self-reliant citizens and responsible leaders.
- to develop competent psychologists equipped with guidance and counseling skills;
- to provide students with holistic knowledge of greater understanding of human behavior; and
- to equip students with necessary skills in conducting behavioral research.
- to provide students with necessary mathematical skills required in the mathematics-oriented profession;
- to enhance students’ conceptual, computational and analytical-critical thinking skills to address the need of a globally competitive individual;
- to equip students with the required mathematical background needed to pursue higher educational programs in mathematics-related fields;
- to strengthen students’ capability to conduct research in Mathematics; and
- to guide students in obtaining an appreciation of the significant role of Mathematics in the improvement of life.
- to prepare students to become researchers and decision makers in scientific agencies, both public and private;
- to train students to become science teachers;
- to equip students with skills to pursue graduate or advanced degrees in Biology or allied fileds (Medicine, Dentistry, etc.);
- to prepare students to engage in various biological technologies and become entrepreneurs; and
- to inculate among the students concern and care for the environment.
AB English/ AB Filipino