The College shall prepare globally competitive teachers who are imbued with the ideals, aspirations and traditions of Philippine life and culture, and sufficiently equipped with a broad range of knowledge, competence, and skills for effective service delivery system.
- Produce a human resource pool of effective and globally competitive teachers to deliver educational services in the elementary/secondary level.
- Provide experiences to would-be teachers to acquire basic and higher order skills, particularly critical thinking and problem solving.
- Equip would-be teachers with skills and competencies in discovering, verifying, applying and expanding the frontiers of knowledge through research.
- Participate in the government efforts to uplift the quality of community life through its extension and outreach services.
- Provide leadership in innovative instructional delivery systems in the different subject areas.
- Produce graduates who shall become catalysts of economic, social and culture change.
- Serve as resource and information center for instructional technology and other academic concerns in the elementary/secondary level.
Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in:
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Technology and Livelihood Education
Bachelor of Elementary Education Specialized in:
- General Education
- Special Education
- Pre-School Education